NEFA Information Sessions
How can you get a grant from the New England Foundation for the Arts?
What does NEST stand for?
What is MatchBook.org?
Learn the answers to these questions and
much more when NEFA comes to you!
The New England Foundation for the Arts (NEFA)
is providing a series of workshops for organizations
and performing artists to learn more about all of their
* New England States Touring (NEST):
Provides grants to New England nonprofit
organizations for performances, readings, and related
community activities by NEST-eligible artists listed on
* Meet the Composer/New England: Offers
grants to nonprofit organizations in New England to
provide interaction between individual composers and
audiences, in conjunction with performances of the
* Expeditions: Provides grants to New
England nonprofit organizations for the presentation of
touring projects featuring artists working in all
disciplines from around the world.
* MatchBook.org: An online cultural
directory of New England’s performing artists, venues
and presenting organizations.
* National Dance Project: Provides grants
for the production and touring of contemporary dance
work by regionally and nationally significant artists in
the United States and abroad.
* American Masterpieces: Dance: Provides
grants for the reproduction and touring of American
Dance works that are artistically, historically, and
* Presenter Travel Fund: Provides monetary
assistance to arts programmers or curatorial staff in
New England so that they may investigate new or
unfamiliar work outside of their home community.
Workshop sites are:
* Rocks Estate (Bethlehem, NH): May 1, 2007,
* NEFA (Boston, MA): May 22, 2007, 1:00PM-
* Firehouse Center for the Arts (Burlington, VT): May
31, 2007, 1:00PM-3:00PM
* Blackstone River Theatre (Cumberland, RI): June
6, 2007, 10:00AM-12:00PM
* Arts Rochester (Rochester, NH): June 13, 2007,
* Chocolate Church Arts Center (Bath, ME): June 13,
* MASS MoCA (North Adams, MA): June 27, 2007,
* Hartford, CT: Time and Place TBD
Please RSVP to
firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) with the date and location of the workshop you plan to attend.Questions? Contact Adrienne Petrillo firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com) or call 617.951.0010 x 527. NEFA creatively supports the movement ofpeople, ideas, and resources in the arts within New
England and beyond, makes vital connections
between artists and audiences, and builds the
strength, knowledge, and leadership of the region’s
email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 617.951.0010 x 527web: http://www.nefa.org New England Foundation for the Arts | 145 Tremont Street, 7th Floor | Boston | MA | 02111