Partnership for Creative Industrial Space (PCIS) announces the availability of affordable studio space at Conley’s Wharf, 200 Allens Avenue in Providence. The renovated mill in Providence’s waterfront is available for commercial lease in 1-5 year leases for between $5 – 8 square foot (per year) plus association fee for artists and creative small businesses.
· Fully renovated, code compliant
· Open space layout, divided to tenant requirements
· Studios between approx 700 and 3500 square feet for single of shared/divided occupancy
· Gallery Space for non-juried tenant and public exhibitions
· Common meeting room for non-profits and other events
· Access to pier for recreation, boating, outdoor sculpture
· Wi Fi Access
· Central Air Conditioning
· Freight elevator and 3 phase
PCIS is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to facilitate artistic and small business growth through advocacy and real access of space in the City of Providence. We work to preserve and provide affordable and sustainable commercial space in the Mill District, connecting the local creative sector with the revitalization efforts that directly impact the fabric of our city, its community and its’ attraction as a destination.
For more information, visit PCIS’ website at www.pcisprov.org, or email email@example.com.