Tag Along Down To Perishable Theatre: SIDEWALK SALE TO BENEFIT ARTISTIC PROGRAMS
On Saturday April 29th, come downtown and buy something you don’t need to support something we all DO……..the work
of resident artists To celebrate Spring and her new position as artistic director of
Perishable Theatre, Vanessa Gilbert and cronies are taking inventory and selling off treasures from the Perishable Theatre storage to make
room for new works in the 2006-2007 season! You can snag a little piece of RI performance history, listen to the music of the Local Yokel,
and get a peek at the summer schedule at 95 EMPIRE, Perishable Theatre’s performance space.
Perishable Theatre’s mission is to create, incubate and produce
groundbreaking works for the theater dedicated to innovation in theatrical forms and content.
Saturday April 29 10am-4pm
On the sidewalk in front of Perishable Theatre In case of rain, the sale will take place inside the theatre
95 Empire Street Downtown Providence
• Mens’ suits and womens clothing
- A sofa with headlights that really work
• Various kitchen items that have starred in productions • Telephones and office supplies
• Bikes for Spring!!!! • Theatre seats
• And some scientific looking equipment that was used to cook up some experimental theatre