Full Time Permanent
Trinity Rep seeks a qualified individual to assist in the development of advertising and public relations campaigns for all aspects of the organization. Candidates must have proven experience in copywriting, press relations, social media and advertising campaigns.
• Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing and PR, responsible for the creation and dissemination of press releases for all productions, educational programs and institutional news.
• Pitch story ideas to local media, coordinate interviews and photo calls as needed.
• Responsible for coordination and attendance at all opening press nights, including all staff and guest ticketing and creation of digital press kits.
• Manage all social media for organization (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
• Filming, editing and uploading of promotional video content for social media.
• Contribute to the creation of TV and radio spots for season
• Negotiate paid and trade advertising contracts, maintain traffic schedule for graphic designer.
• Create media recaps, flowcharts and update ad budgets for each production.
• Oversees all trade ticketing for media, promotional partners, cast & crew.
• Coordinating departmental calendars for email blasts, press releases and media plan, as outlined by Director of Marketing.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years of experience in public relations, advertising, journalism, or related field.
Qualifications and Required Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and problem solving abilities. Experience with Microsoft Office, Facebook pages and multiple Twitter accounts; Adobe Acrobat; Photoshop and video editing software.
How to Apply
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No calls please.