Reporting to V.P. of Human Resources, the Training & Communication Coordinator will either directly or through consultants and vendors, be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of human resources training programs, orientations, workshops, events and communications that meet the short and long term developmental and informational needs of the RISD community. Coordinate and manage training logistics; design and disseminate training materials; and gather, distill and incorporate training evaluation feedback into program enhancements or changes. Research various topics and interview subject matter experts as necessary to write and edit clear and timely communication materials through multiple vehicles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum one to two years experience communications or human resources training.
• Demonstrated knowledge of different training methods.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, good interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to be agile and flexible in order to accommodate and conduct training sessions.
• Strong editing skills, presentation skills, and attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills and proven ability to use web based tools, such as Word Press.
How to Apply