Stewardship Associate at RISD
Reporting to Director of Leadership Giving, the Leadership Giving Associate completes a wide variety of administrative support activities for the Leadership Giving Office. Responsible for monitoring and tracking departmental budgets; generating fundraising and contact reports; and drafting Presidential and Director’s correspondence. Provide logistical support for traveling staff, events, and campus visits and liaise with RISD’s internal and external constituencies to ensure that appropriate staff and resources are accessible and available. Serve as the on-campus host and facilitator for key individual prospect visits coordinating with various Deans and departments, as needed.
Qualifications: Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of three years administrative support experience preferably in a higher education or other non-profit industry or transferable business communication experience. Demonstrated ability to write in a clear, articulate and persuasive manner. Core computer skills in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, and Power Point). Database, on-line communication, and intranet end-user experience required. Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels of an institution/organization. Ability to maintain confidential information and work in dynamic and time-sensitive environment. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
How to Apply
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
Rhode Island Community Jobs is supported by
To leave the list or unsubscribe go to:
Administrative Coordinator at RISD
Reporting to the Director of Intercultural Student Engagement, the Administrative Coordinator for the Office of Intercultural Student Engagement fosters a campus climate that acknowledges and addresses the spectrum of human diversity. The Office provides support to multicultural and international student populations. The Administrative Coordinator provides support for all office functions, which include responsibility for creating, implementing, and maintaining administrative, budgetary, and communication systems. The Administrative Coordinator serves as a liaison and an initial point of contact between the campus community and the Office of Intercultural Student Engagement.
• High School Diploma required / college degree preferred; supplemental business experience or exposure desired.
• At least two (2) years administrative support experience in a fast pace office
• Typing and word processing proficiency
• Knowledge of PC computer software used in office administration required.
• Demonstrated ability to monitor and track data and/or programming results, to gather and distill information and to present findings.
• Proven ability in working with multicultural / diverse populations required.
• Experience in working and supervising college students strongly preferred.
• Bi-lingual ability desired.
How to Apply