The NEA will be celebrating Arts and Humanities month again this year by inviting the public to nominate an arts/culture organization in their community to be highlighted on the NEA Facebook page between October 1 – 31.
Each day’s featured organization will be selected by members of the NEA Public Affairs staff.
Please note that you can also share this info via this link to the Art Works blog (http://go.usa.gov/YqQR) , or directly from the NEA Facebook page.
Who Can Be Nominated?
Any arts or culture organization. (No self nominations please.)
How Do I Make a Nomination?
Just drop an email to email@example.com indicating:
· “NAHM Nomination” in the email subject line
· Your name and the name of your community
· The name of the organization you’re nominating and its website URL
· Five words that best describe the organization you’re nominating
· A description of why you think this organization deserves to be in the spotlight (100 words)
How Do I Find Out In An Organization I’ve Nominated has been Selected?
Like the National Endowment for the Arts on Facebook and check our page each day in October to see who’s in the spotlight!
Thanks for helping us profile the good work of arts organizations across the country!
Laura A. Scanlan
Director of State and Regional Partnerships
National Endowment for the Arts
1100 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 722
Washington, DC 20506